Ubisecure customers main users have the ability to manage their employees' access control directly to the Ubisecure extranet page.
The main user can add new roles to a new users, add new roles to the existing user and delete users.
You can follow the instructions below.
Login to the Administrative Interface:
- Navigate to Developer and Partner Portal main page
- Select "Administrative Interface" under Customer Self-Service Management
Add a new role to a new user:
- Select Roles tab
- Select Role (User/Main User ...)
- From the Actions menu choose "Invite user to roles"
- Give the email address of the user and Choose next button
- Give the first name and Last Name of the user and Choose Next button
- Give the message and Choose Next button
- Choose the Confirm button
Mandate new user to Ubi Extranet contract
- Select contracts tab
- Select "Add roles for users" button
- Choose user and press Save button
Delete user from the organization
- Select Users tab
- Select the user
- From the Actions menu choose "Delete user accounts"