How to change the Ubisecure SSO metadata certificate?
Unix.config/win32.config has suffix.pfx field that contains base64 encoded certificate.pfx which is crypted with master.secret key.
If you have binary certificate.pfx (certificate and private key package) you must encode it to base64 format and make sure that the string doesn’t contain any line change characters.
- Linux: base64 -w 0 certificate.pfx > certib64.pfx
- Edit unix.config/win32.config to contain this new certificate.
- Execute the following commands: (adjust accordign to linux paths)
cd /d C:\Program Files\Ubisecure\ubilogin-sso\ubilogin
- If import secrets fails, it means that the certificate is too big for the ldapmodify application. Connect to the Ubilogin Directory with an LDAP client application, such as ADSI Edit and add certificate manually to CN=Server,OU=System,CN=Ubilogin,DC=host object, attribute ubiloginPKCS12
- cd /d C:\Program Files\Ubisecure\ubilogin-sso\ubilogin\tomcat\update