This Best practices section of the Knowledge Base space is for providing a growing collection of guidance to configuration or implementation issues that you might come across in your installation, implementation or configuration of your Ubisecure Identity Server or Ubisecure Identity Cloud deployment. The Best practices section may contain recommendations to architectural issues that you might come across.
If you do not yet find an answer corresponding to an issue that you are looking for, please use the below Comment field to address our Support or Professional Services team. Our intention is to make this section grow to serve you with answers to any question you might come across. And for that, your participation by addressing us with questions is of course very important. So, your activity is very much appreciated
- API Protection with OAuth 2.0
- CIAM and CRM integration best practice
- CIAM and GDPR - Tools for compliance with Data Protection Regulations
- Considerations for systems with large attribute or role volumes
- IAM Migration projects - Migrating from another IAM system
- Multi-tenant use of Ubisecure SSO Management and Segregation of Duties
- SSO Tomcat and Java vulnerabilities
- Using IAM and CIAM to improve customer experience
Please simply use the below Comment field to address our Support or Professional Services team with questions, if you do not yet find an answer corresponding to an issue that you are looking for.