- Create OTP list
- Returns a single OTP list
- In batch mode returns a number of lists
Associate an OTP list with user identifier
Query OTP list status by list id or user identifier
Delete OTP list
Operations to be implemented
- Query OTP lists that match a given condition
List and user identifier status
The following list status values are defined:
User Identifier States
Possible user identifier states are:
- no associated and no active list
The user identifier does not exist on the OTP Server.
- one associated list, no active list
A list has been associated with the user identifier and is ready for use. The list becomes active when the first password from the list is used.
- one active list, no associated list
The active list is in use. No associated list exists. If the active list runs out then the user cannot authenticate.
- one active list and one associated list
The active list is in use. The associated list becomes active when the first password from the list is used.