Logviewer comes preconfigured for standard system logs.
The main configuration file for Log Viewer is the file filesource.properties located in the WEB-INF folder of the web application. The file has a reference in web.xml, which should not be necessary to modify.
The main entryclass, which handles the logfiles.
The type of the log file of which the latest instance is displayed when the browser initially loads Log Viewer
The name of the log-file type represented by the <identifier>. The <identifier> must be unique for each log file used. Use an incrementing number as is used in the existing configuration file.
The built-in specification of the log-file type represented by the <identifier>.
Valid types are:
- audit – log format specifically designed for Ubisecure SSO authentication events
- diag – log format specifically designed for Ubisecure SSO technical events
- tech – log format specifically designed for Ubisecure SSO technical events
- statistics – log format specifically designed for Ubisecure SSO statistical events.
- generic – file contains entries which must start with a date and timestamp, followed by the log message.
- text – file contains plain text. Each line is interpreted as a single log entry
The location on the file system containing the log file type represented by the <identifier>
The filename format of the log file type represented by the <identifier>. The strings %YYYY, %MM and %DD can be used to mark the location of date components.