- Install node 1 - SSO
- Install node 2 - SSO
- Firewall considerations - SSO
- Troubleshooting for OpenLDAP clustering - SSO
This document describes how to install SSO in a high availability configuration using OpenLDAP replication in Linux environment.
For general requirements see Installation requirements.
- Since v. 8.4 also JAVA_HOME needs to be set
- Since v. 8.4 PostgreSQL Server RDBMS installation with a database reserved for Accounting Service storage needs, see PostgreSQL preparation on Linux.
- Proxy server installed
- Ubisecure SSO installation package
Redhat 6.1 x64 install
If you are installing on a new server, make sure to include
For existing environment you can verify if correct library has been installed. Otherwise running the install script
setup.sh will fail.