The installation described in this document follows the Installation instructions, but adds some additional steps regarding the AD LDS clustering and installation of Tomcat server on both nodes.
Issue all of the commands in Windows using the Administrator user account.
Proceed in the following way when installing clustered AD LDS:
- Check AD LDS installation requirements.
- Install AD LDS feature and create service account by following AD LDS installation steps (nodes 1 and 2).
- Configure AD LDS on node 1 by following AD LDS clustering setup (node 1).
- Install SSO on node 1 which will also import Ubisecure specific schema and data in AD LDS, see step 3 in Windows high availability setup.
- Configure AD LDS on node 2 as a replica by following AD LDS clustering setup (node 2).